Monday, October 5, 2009

What Rhymes with Sacred?

Okay. You twisted my arm.
But to be honest, I have no time for a blog. Near as I can tell it's a self indulgent rant, those stupid things we think in our heads spilt out for the world (or at least the 5 people who stumble upon it). Some tit at a keyboard screaming "listen to me I'm clever", " I went to college". Well be forewarned; I didn't. And I'm a songwriter not a writer and more to the point if my drummer ever asks for his laptop back...well, smell ya later.
Besides, I'm a busy gal. If I'm busy writing a blog, who will sit around all day looking for a word to rhyme with "sacred"?
And while we're talking about it..."Blogging" really? sounds like a side effect of Paxil or something.
Nurse: "any headaches? cramping? rashes? bleeding? blogging?"

Blog is short for "weblog". I know that because I typed "what the helll is a blog" into google, and it answered my question AND it corrected my spelling- just like mom would! Magic. Makes me wonder why I keep other people around. I wish google had been there for me when I was married. I could have ran to the keyboard when whats-his-name came home from work and googled "how was your day?" and come up with something slightly more riveting than "Over!". He could have sat down everymorning a done a search of his own. "Do I have any clean socks?"

My worst real life Google moment; holding a margerine container under my face and typing "How do I stop a nose bleed?". I wish I could say I was relieved to find numerous message boards where people were asking the same question but it was kinda disturbing to think of all those scared desperate people bleeding on thier keyboards. That's alot of margerine containers!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why "cramping" is highlighted, but why not.

    ReplyDelete