Monday, May 10, 2010

Raising Unawareness



Will you NOT sponsor me in the Non-Event to Raise Unawareness for Nothing?

(Don't answer. That was a hypothetical question. Like; "What's with kids these days?" "What's so funny bout peace love and understanding?" and my personal favorite "How are you?")

But back to my original question; Would you please NOT sponsor me in the non-event to raise unawareness? Its a not-very-far km run, but they said I could walk...or ride my bike, or even ask someone to drive me. There is a token entrance fee and you can collect sponsors if you feel like it, or not.

The hardly-any proceeds are going towards helping people who are too aware of something to become slightly less aware. This is only the first year, but hopefully this non-cause will really lay low. Eventually unawareness of nothing might really be an average thing. That's be great.
Anyhow, if you feel like participating I'll try to remember to send you link or something. Or we could talk about it if we randomly bump into each other..
if we think of it...
or not.
I hate to bring it up, but in a way, you owe me. sort of. Last year I said I'd sponsored you in the "Dance for Acne" I don't think I gave you the 2 bucks but I bought some chocolates from your kid when the Hurray-for-Everything-Club at his school was planning a trip to "Someplace Awesome".
But no pressure really. That would defeat the purpose.
In fact,
forget I mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment