Monday, May 10, 2010

You Have My Heart...


...and the last role of toilet paper.
But thanks for the warning.
It proves I raised you well.

Only a jungle animal would go into someones apartment, steal the last role of T.P and not leave reference to in small print on a south Park-esque cartoon depiction she did of her mom destroying the world with a hippy guitar powers.
See, not everyone is as thoughtful as you. Some brats would just take the T.P and run. And granted, the stores were closed by the time I got home, but that is neither here nor there. The point is- you let me know. And that makes me feel like I've done a good job raising you. So, when you and your punk-rock friends are out tagging the town or what ever it is you do, or next time you are getting a tattoo with your grocery money, you can sit back and be proud of yourself for this proud moment of "I took the toilet paper and let you know".

I love you. You are awesome. I hope you enjoy your new apartment. don't go out alone after dark and please lock the doors.
Now, is there something you'd like to tell me about my diminished towel supply?

No comments:

Post a Comment